Is it possible to have an area in Portuguese?

Hi guys, how are you? just a suggestion. since we have a new community, because we can't discuss in our language, I don't see why not write in portuguese.

we can ?

we are 10 countries that speak Portuguese and a curiosity: more than 244 million people speak Portuguese in the world. In this sense, the language is the sixth most spoken on the planet.

at first it would not be a support but an area for exchanging ideas. What do you think? new year new life, new users.

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

if you find enough people, why not, but english is really better. If someone asks for help and the problem got solved, it is nice if others can also read the solution.

Uwe

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @Thales de Paula welcome! Sadly our international area on the old forum was not as active as we'd like it to be, making some discussions there not getting the attention they deserve. We hope that by having the discussions in English, it will open up the space for more people to jump into the conversation.

But nothing is set in stone though. 😀

More info here just in case: New online community FAQ

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Ahh yes correct i forgot about the idea with the translator. Meanwhile you can use google translate or whatever you prefer, i made good experience with it.

Uwe