All NI Apps Crashing on MBPro 2021, M1 Max

SeifiSeifi
SeifiSeifi Member Posts: 3 Member

hi!

I‘m really having a lot of trouble since upgrading to M1.. basically all of the NI products don’t work and crash on startup (in standalone mode) or crash the DAW when loading (Ableton, PT, Logic)

especially Kontakt, Battery, Reaktor, Guitar Rig…

what does work is FM8 and the old version of Massive + all the effect-plugins (RC24, Compressors…)

i tried everything … reinstall, Rosetta/no rosetta, deleting PList files, nothing works…

Anybody else got this issues?

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @SeifiSeifi Did you install everything from scratch on the new computer or did you clone your old computer? Did you change install locations in Native Access ?

Have you given Full Disk Access to Logic, Ableton and Pro Tools, as well as your NI apps, like Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Battery, Reaktor? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Please note that Reaktor 6 is not yet M1/M2 natively compatible. If you want to use it you'll need to run your DAW in Rosetta mode.

• SeifiSeifi

i installed everything from scratch… and yes, full disk access is given to all the apps

• SeifiSeifi
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@SeifiSeifi Our suppoirt agents would need to have a look in your system info.

I see that you already contacted our support a few times. Every time we sent a reply but you never got back. Did you receive the emails at all? Can you check your spam folders? I can create a new request but if you don't get our replies, it's not going to work out and we have to find out why.