Session guitar software as stand alones.

Squeezebox
Squeezebox Member Posts: 29 Member
edited April 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

My session guitar software all work fine in my DAW, Ableton Live 10. I can't get them to open as stand alones. I open up Komplete Kontrol, click on them and they load endlessly. Are they automatically installed as both plug ins and stand alones when I originally installed them?

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

normally it should open within komplete kontrol, within kontakt. have you started kontakt stand alone first.

• Squeezebox

Yes I opened Kontact and tried to open session guitar. it started loading and just kept loading. Never completed.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

What version of kontakt do have installed?

• Squeezebox

Kontakt 7, 7.1.1

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023

To your original question: Kontakt and Komplete Kontrol are plugins and stand-alone applications. Session Guitarist is the instrument.

Maybe you should upload a screenshot of the instrument loading in Kontakt as stand-alone.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Squeezebox What is your operating system? The latest version of Kontakt is 7.1.8. Make sure to update all your NI software in Native Access.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.