No Products available in Native Access

lukebus
lukebus Member Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Hello,

I've recently installed Native Access and wanting to try out Komplete Start, but not seeing any available products anywhere.

The products are showing in my account under "My Products, Serials and Downloads", just not available in NA. I registered two of the serials in NA to see if this would show the products but no luck.

• I'm running MacOS Monterey 12.6 (Intel)
  • Given full-disk permissions (and restarted mac)
  • Set up locations in File Management as recommended (Application Location in /Applications>Native Instruments, Download Location and Content are on an external drive and drive is plugged in). No error notices displaying. Originally had an error for the application location, found a solution which was to move contents to a new folder with the same name ("Native Instruments") and deleted the old. This removed the error notice.
  • Refreshed many times, installed yesterday.
  • Been through the solutions wizard, have raised a support ticket.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,

Luke

Best Answer

• lukebus
    Answer โœ“

I've decided to purchase a new macbook, needing one anyway due to an irreparable display issue. Abandoning this quest and will try set everything up fresh when the new one arrives. Thanks all.

ยซ1

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

The dumbest question to ask would be, are you logging into NA with the same account information? And are you checking for content under 'Not Installed' tab?

• lukebus

Thanks @Gee_Flat,

• yes I only have the one account.
    • RE: "Not Installed" Tab, I've looked under every tab and sub-tab, but I also don't see a "Not Installed" anywhere (screenshots below of what I'm seeing). My Native Access Version is 3.2.0 (3757095 / 1.10.0.0).

• Gee_Flat
    edited March 2023

Bummer... I didn't know Not Installed is now 'Available'

I use NA 1.14 for win10, but I'm no expert on Native Access or account management. Someone more qualified would know why the oops message is showing. Is there something in the search box? Or a filter?

I know from using Kontakt 7 briefly, if the filter is asking for something that doesn't exist, it comes up blank.

Last resort, see if this helps

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002705378-Native-Access-Solution-Wizard-WIZARD-

• lukebus

Yeah i've double-checked the search filters are empty, showing no results for current filter settings gives me the impression the search box is acting funny but I don't have a frame of reference for whether this is normal to the app or a bug ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a support ticket raised, hopefully will get there through that.

Thank you for trying anyway!

• lukebus

Just updating that I went ahead and purchased Komplete 14 Select, still nothing showing. Found multiple similar posts dating back over a year with no definitive answers.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited March 2023

Likely a shot in the dark dumb question, but... is this for at home or at work?

Because your issue somewhat reminded me of the following case:

An overly aggressive (corporate) firewall was the culprit. Could that be the case here too?

• lukebus

Thanks @Monochrome, no just running on home laptop. I had a look through that post, i've updated my firewall to explicitly allow Native Access and the Daemon but didn't seem to help.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

do you use a VPN and you could try this: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4748946468497-How-to-Downgrade-Native-Access-2-to-Native-Access-1

• lukebus

Thanks @Uwe, I'll try that once my options are exhausted, would ideally like to get NA2 working

• lukebus

I've uninstalled NA2 and installed NA1 as was also suggested by support team.

I can now see the products, but they are all failing to install.

Can hardly call this resolved but I suppose I'll leave this as 'answered' and make a new post for the next issue.

Not a great start. Is this just how it's going to be with NI products?

• Gee_Flat

I did mention in my second post that I still use NA 1.14, but I guess you missed it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The reason I didn't mention the downgrade is that it isn't supported in Monterey, and that may be why there is still an issue. At this point I think it has to be computer related. Sometimes a clean install of the OS solves things, but best to wait.

It's now approaching the end of another business day in Berlin, so I hope you heard something.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@lukebus It looks like my colleagues from support already got back to you. they should be able to help you out.

• lukebus

I didn't miss it, I was just trying to get NA 2 working ๐Ÿ™‚ NA1 not working on on Monterey is good to know though! I was avoiding OS updates since I figured later versions less likely to be supported. Fresh OS install, may even give me the excuse to replace this MacBook.

Thanks again everyone for the help (and for entertaining my frustration yesterday ), getting assistance from support team, if we make any breakthroughs I'll post here for future reference.

• lukebus
    Answer โœ“

I've decided to purchase a new macbook, needing one anyway due to an irreparable display issue. Abandoning this quest and will try set everything up fresh when the new one arrives. Thanks all.

• johntunes
    johntunes Member Posts: 4 Member

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same problem all of the sudden!