Folder content location / moving

jaki
jaki Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2022 in Native Access

Hello everybody ...Sorry i talk bad english so i'm using translator Deep L .

Please can you help me on these different points. 

1) On Mac is it possible to install the content folder of Komplete 13 ultimate on 2 different hard drives? Or if you prefer, to have 2 different locations? 

2) When we move a folder "Native" on another disk, should we put next to it the folder "library / receipt / .... plist? please look at the capture  you can see these 2 folders installed on the old hard drive.

Thanks if you know more than me. Of course you can answer me with a simplified English, it would be nice.

Kindly

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @jaki, in Native Access preferences you can only set one location for your content destination. I would advise then to use only one hard-drive for practical reason.

Regarding moving the folders around, it is not really recommended either. I would rather reinstall the according products via Native Access to ensure a proper file storage.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @jaki, in Native Access preferences you can only set one location for your content destination. I would advise then to use only one hard-drive for practical reason.

Regarding moving the folders around, it is not really recommended either. I would rather reinstall the according products via Native Access to ensure a proper file storage.

• jaki
    jaki Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2022

Thanks Nico