Cruise Mode in Traktor BPM

Seifi
Seifi Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi!

is there a way that Traktor after fading betweensongs automatically in cruise mode with sync mode enabled adjusts the bpm to the originally bpm of the track??

I just want traktor to change the bpm of the tracks while fading not the entire time that

falsifies the whole music.

kind regards

seifi

Best Answer

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @Seifi, Traktor does not offer that functionality it is either 'Sync on' or 'Sync off'...

Answers

• Markovicz
    Answer ✓

Hi @Seifi, Traktor does not offer that functionality it is either 'Sync on' or 'Sync off'...

• Seifi

Hi,

so when I switch Sync on it will never adjust bmp to the original bpm of the tracks after fading???

• Markovicz

Exactly: with Sync engaged, the newly playing track will either play at the same tempo as the previous tracks (Auto Sync) or after the Master Clock (Master Sync). This video explains the sync logic in detail:

Understanding Tempo Master and Sync in TRAKTOR

• Seifi

thanks.....so there are several options I can either fade between tracks in cruise mode without syncing and then have several bpm or take auto sync or rather master clock with falsifying music

the only way I can get the desired result that is having a matching bpm while fading and after this the original bmp of the respective track is maintained is to do it manually

is that right?