Native Access 1 won´t work on MacOSX Yosemite 10.10.5

Options
hausverbot
hausverbot Member Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Has anybody been able to make NA1 work on the MacOSX 10.10.5? I´ve tried to follow every step of support and sadly wasn´t able to find anybody with the same problem. I´ve been able to install Traktor Pro 2 and Native Access from the Legacy Installers. Wanting to activate it with Native Access 1, but it keeps freezing only proceeds to show me what you can see in the following picture.

I sent this to the support already after the Wizards on the page weren´t able to solve the problem. Shortly after I received an Email containing the following link: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/de/articles/3600064131988

Hoping that after trying for 3 hours my problem might be solved I clicked the link, which turned out to be a faulty one. Well, it would be great if finally somebody would be able to solve my problem, slowly I´m considering to just get some kind of illegal Traktor Version, since I´ve already paid for it anyway :(

Tagged:

Best Answer

• hausverbot
    Answer ✓
    Options

Alright, I’ve actually been able to find the solution by myself. To solve my problem I split my SSD in to two partitions. One partition runs on MacOS 10.14., this way Native Access 2 works, as well as the Audio 6 MK1 and the Kontrol X1 MK1 in combination with Traktor Pro 3. The driver for the Kontrol X1 MK1 has to be installed by the workaround described on the NI Website, without it won’t work. The other partition on the other hand is able to run with the newer MacOS 12, thus newer software can be used as well.

I hope I was able to help!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hey @hausverbot It looks like you already contacted our support and they got back to you this morning. Did the steps work? Can you share the solution?

• hausverbot
    Answer ✓
    Options

Alright, I’ve actually been able to find the solution by myself. To solve my problem I split my SSD in to two partitions. One partition runs on MacOS 10.14., this way Native Access 2 works, as well as the Audio 6 MK1 and the Kontrol X1 MK1 in combination with Traktor Pro 3. The driver for the Kontrol X1 MK1 has to be installed by the workaround described on the NI Website, without it won’t work. The other partition on the other hand is able to run with the newer MacOS 12, thus newer software can be used as well.

I hope I was able to help!