Electric Mint Cry Wah with Logic Pro

Britin
Britin Member Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2022 in Kontakt

I have Logic 10.7.2 with Big Sur. The CryWah effect with Electric Mint does not work when playing or recording. The effect works until I press play then it does not work !! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Tagged:

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro

1. Have you tried the instrument in Kontakt Standalone (outside of Logic)?

2. Is the green radio button at the top of the effect controls section engaged?

3. Do you have any CC# assigned to the modulation controls or are you free running from the internal modulation waveform?

• Britin
    Britin Member Posts: 4 Member

Thank you for suggestions Brad. The problem only occurs when I press play in Logic so I can’t test it in standalone Kontakt. The green button is lit and I have no CC# assigned.

• Gsc
    Gsc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Did you get this sorted out? I've been having the same issue but in all daws I use. Maschine, FL, Logic. So I bet it's something to do with Macs and Maschine software (in general and as VST.) I've contacted support already and they told me they'll release an update at some point that might include the fix but no idea when. If you or anybody else who had the same problem got it working somehow let me know how. Thanks! 🙂

• Gling-Glang
    Gling-Glang Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

I have the same issue under Cubase. No Cry Wah during Play or Record.

Mac OS 10.14.6 / Cubase Pro 12.0.52