Upgrade to Komplete 14

pabloikn
pabloikn Member Posts: 8 Member

Good morning, I would like to upgrade from Komplete 12 to Komplete 14, but in the itinerary, this is since 2019 when I bought K 12, I have purchased products that now include K. 14, such as Prime bass and others. My question is, are these products discounted from the Komplete 14 total?

Saludos y gracias de antemano

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Sadly, no, you won't receive a price reduction as NI doesn't have such a checking system in place. You could, of course, opt to sell the products that you already own.

Answers

• Monochrome
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Sadly, no, you won't receive a price reduction as NI doesn't have such a checking system in place. You could, of course, opt to sell the products that you already own.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And better to wait with update for Summer Sale when Updates/Upgrades use to be 50% off. It is just few months to go.

• pabloikn

I've updated to Komplete 14 and everything seems to be in order... except izotope 10, which I can't install, and this was one of the most interesting options for me, what should I do?

• Monochrome

Please elaborate, why can't you install Ozone 10? Do you get an error message, or...?

• pabloikn

Yes ...

Therehas been an error.Expected option but "/s" Options star with a leading "--" prefix

Use--help to get a list of valid options

• pabloikn

this happens every time i try from native access

• Monochrome
    edited March 2023

Are you using the old (Native Access 1) or the new one (Native Access 2)?

If it's the old one, you may want to update.

(From another thread.)

• pabloikn

ok, done, and faster

Thank you so much