Can't see expansions in Battery 4 kit list...

D Beswick
D Beswick Member Posts: 13 Member

I recently bought some expansions, I see and can use these expansions (trill bit, etc) in komplete kontrol, but I cannot see the drum kits in battery 4, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled battery and battery accessories on my external drive, it did not fix...I can see these expansions on my external hard drive, but cannot in the Battery 4 kit list or in Battery 4 stand-alone mode...any ideas?

Best Answer

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper
    Answer ✓

@D Beswick you could copy that sample to every pad and change the pitch of each pad

I don’t know FL Studio but I’m sure there’s a sampler in there that you could drop the.wav file into.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @D Beswick It's a little bit tricky to show expansions in Battery 4, we have an article covering the topic: How To Load an Expansion Kit / Sample in BATTERY 4

Does that answer your question or are the kists and samples still missing? What is your operating system?

• beatlehrer
    beatlehrer Member Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2023

You need to Relocate the Original Path to the External Hard Drive.

https://youtu.be/lEn7pGSz-Gc (heres a tutorial Video for Relocating in Native Access)

Restart your DAW, open Battery 4, wait a few minutes.

And check if the Library is in "File"

• D Beswick

Good to go, folks! I could see all the expansion kits in my external drive, but they did not show up in the Battery 4 kit list...they do now, I downloaded all of the no-shows again with Native Access, then did a edit/preferences/rescan, they are all in there now...thanks for the help, much appreciated!

• D Beswick

I have one more question...in many of the Battery 4 kits there are wav files that make a sound instead of a drum beat...what is the easiest way to take that sound and use it as an instrument, in other words, able to play it on my keyboard and change the pitch...the way it is in the kit it has a certain note, I want to play it like an instrument...any ideas?

• D Beswick

I am using FL Studio (not sure if that helps...)

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper
    Answer ✓

@D Beswick you could copy that sample to every pad and change the pitch of each pad

I don’t know FL Studio but I’m sure there’s a sampler in there that you could drop the.wav file into.