How do I sell my Komplete ultimate hard drive

Ty brigman
Ty brigman Member Posts: 3 Member

How do I sell my Komplete Ultimate hard drive? I bought it without the understanding that it was just an upgrade and not a base product. It’s unopened. I’d be willing to sell it for a good price. I just want to recover my investment. Thanks!

Answers

• benjamins
    benjamins Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

If you want to sell your Komplete Ultimate hard drive, here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Determine the Value: Research the current market value of your Komplete Ultimate hard drive. Check online marketplaces like eBay or Reverb to see how much similar items are selling for.
    2. Prepare the Hard Drive: Before selling, make sure to back up all the data from your Komplete Ultimate hard drive. Then, wipe the hard drive to remove all personal data.
    3. Find a Buyer: You can list your Komplete Ultimate hard drive on online marketplaces like eBay, Craigslist, or Reverb. You can also try selling it to a music store or reaching out to fellow musicians who might be interested.
    4. Set a Price: Set a fair price for your Komplete Ultimate hard drive based on its value and condition. Be willing to negotiate with potential buyers.
    5. Complete the Sale: Once you have found a buyer, make sure to pack the hard drive securely for shipping. Use a reputable shipping carrier with tracking information. Once the buyer receives the item and is satisfied, complete the sale 🙂
  • Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You may offer it at this forum. There is Buy and Sell thread.

I expect you want to sell the Licence, not just the harddrive, which is almost for nothing. It is usefull to have it, but the Licence has the value, not the harddrive itself.

If you bought Upgrade/Update by mistake, but want Komplete Ultimate anyway, better way is to buy Base Product to selling Upgrade with loss and buying full version of KU.

• Ty brigman
    Ty brigman Member Posts: 3 Member

Yes I do want to sell the license for it as well as the hard drive. It was never registered. Basically a brand new product all components intact. Where can I find this sale/buy thread?

thanks for the help!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Still, better to buy Base Product than to sell the Licence.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

@Ty brigman I was just about to reply to your DM.

This isn't all lost, in some cases we can just change the license at a fee so it works with whatever you have already registered in your account. I see you have a bunch of product and so I'd suggest to contact our team as we might be able to help : https://bit.ly/n1registr