Any updates for M1 native support?

Marcel
Marcel Member Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

I want to make a constructive criticism, I have recently updated all the studio macs (mac pro 6.1) to the new mac studio m1max and ultra. We have reinstalled all the Ni material and we see how there are some bugs that you need to fix in the future, I will list them; MASSIVE X (arm), very Slow and Chunky GUI and not very agile when loading the synth every time, 3) Super 8, the same thing happens. 4) Kontact 7; the main window makes "clicks with red bands when changing instruments" In general these products load very Buggy and slow ( GUI ETC ETC) on high-end computers with many cores and 128 gb unified ram (we do not have third-party presets). Is there any updates on your roadmap for this in the future? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @Marcel Thanks for the feedback. Please try the newest Kontakt 7.1.3 update, there should be some improvements. Battery, FM8 and Reaktor are not yet compatible with M1 in ARM mode, only in Rosetta. Super 8 as a standalone synth is discontinued but is still available as a Reaktor ensemble. Have you tested these synths & plug-ins in Rosetta mode already ? You can follow the M1 compatibility topic here: Apple Silicon (M1 / M2) Compatibility News

Answers