Very exhaustive problems with VST3 folder not being recognized

sheistbugz
sheistbugz Member Posts: 5 Member

So I've been dealing with this for a while and getting extremely exhausting. I can't get any VST3 plugins to be available when using the Maschine standalone. When I scroll through instruments and click on a preset for any NI Synth (Massive, Reaktor, etc.) it will say not available. I just purchased a Maschine expansion pack (Rare Vibrations) and the included Synth presets aren't usable. I've tried re-installing everything in Native Access, ensured the folders are in the right place and still nothing. The main issue I'm facing is not seeing the VST3 format of the plugins,

f

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@sheistbugz Can you share a screenshot of your Maschine preferences -> Plug-Ins -> Locations?

Are the VST3 files in their right folder? Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > VST3

Does Maschine have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

CAn you load VST3 plug-ins in other applications? If you get an error message in Maschine can you take a screenshot and share it?

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Maschine Plus doesn't support VST3s in standalone mode.

• sheistbugz

I’m on a regular Maschine MK3. Using the Maschine application.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,725 mod

Have you installed the plugins from Native Access? Are you on Apple Silicon?

• sheistbugz

Yes, installed from Native Access, I'm on a MB16 i9. Everything was fine until just a few weeks ago out of nowhere I started having trouble.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@sheistbugz Can you share a screenshot of your Maschine preferences -> Plug-Ins -> Locations?

Are the VST3 files in their right folder? Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > VST3

Does Maschine have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

CAn you load VST3 plug-ins in other applications? If you get an error message in Maschine can you take a screenshot and share it?

• sheistbugz

Thank you, I finally got it. I had it routed User-Library-Audio-PlugIns. Went to Plug-In locations on Maschine and added the correct routing of MacHD-Library-Audio-PlugIns.

Appreciate the help.