I'm sure I've done something but i have no preview song in maschine

merlin2804
merlin2804 Member Posts: 7 Member

any help would be great

Best Answer

• merlin2804
    Answer ✓

Thank you sir I’m not sure what I did but it’s back working now but I will keep this just in case it happens again lol

Answers

• merlin2804

sorry sound not song when you scroll thru the banks i have no sound until i load them it did it at one point just wondering if i cut something off lol

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

Just an FYI... This is an English speaking forum, not a social media platform :)

The start of a sentence is always a capital!

The letter "i" on its own in a sentence is always a capital!

I know on social media it's "cool" or something to post everything in lowercase letters and no one expects perfection but as I have to explain to my daughter, it reads as uneducated to anyone else not in your age bracket outside of social media and appears to really be dumbing kids down. Take a stand, use proper sentence structure or at the very least, re-enable your auto correct to assist you with language in the real world!

If you can help me with that, i'll be happy to help with the question.

• merlin2804

Well Sir I'm sorry to disappoint you with my grammar but your valid input was not helpful to my situation. I was typing quickly because I had about 20 other things going on , because you know I'm a 51 year old adult that just tends to try to be helpful instead of being condescending toward others . If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem Thank You Sir and Have a great day

• JesterMgee
    edited March 2023

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem

Exactly. As someone who is 51 (i'm 43) then you should know how leading an example is important for the next generation. As society keeps lowering the bar for expecttation and widening the net to just accept more, the small things are slipping away. IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS AS AN OPPOSITE EXAMPLE DOES THIS NOT MAKE IT ALSO PAINFUL TO READ? THAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE JUMP ON IMMEDIATELY. It's noteworthy more and more people are now writing lowercase with bad grammar and it's as painful to read as lack of spacing or all caps and instantly I will assume it's a 17 year old kid i'm talking to.

Anyway...

What previews for what banks are not working and for what instrument? It's not the preview volume slider that is down/muted is it? Screenshot of something that is an issue would help.

• merlin2804

Well I have the micro and using it through software on my apple so, when you turn the knob to scroll thru the sound banks I get no sound as preview it was doing it and it just stopped one day now ib have to completely load the sound into the back of the track before I can hear a sample of them . Sorry I’m on my phone in bed trying to get this back out to you .

• JesterMgee
    edited March 2023

What is "The Micro", you mean Maschine Micro?

Sounds like your preview volume is muted so I would check the level of the preview volume adjustment in the NKS browser

• merlin2804

ok Sir , I have a question where would i find that I've searched for it and don't seem to be able to find it .I am using maschine on my Mac I have a volumes slider at the bottom left it is turned all the way up and my volume at the top right is 75 % up but still nothing am I looking in the wrong place thanks for the help

• JesterMgee
    edited March 2023

Yep, preview volume slider is down the bottom left so if that checks out then also check the settings for the CUE audio output and make sure it is set to the correct output and the volume is set correct there too

• merlin2804
    Answer ✓

Thank you sir I’m not sure what I did but it’s back working now but I will keep this just in case it happens again lol