Maschine Mikro mk3 Software content query.

Greg82
Greg82 Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi All,

I'm waiting for the delivery of Maschine Mikro mk3 and there is one matter about included software I would like to ask as I already own Komplete Kontrol M32 and Komplete 14 Standard. Is there anything bundled with Maschine that I don't have already and will I have to pay to get full Maschine Factory Library?

Regards, Greg

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,883 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

You already have everything that comes with the Mikro afaik, it doesn't come with much anyway, only MASSIVE, MONARK and PRISM.

Yes, if you want the full Maschine Lib you will need to buy the upgrade. TBH for 99$ you might be better off waiting for the "9 expansions for 99$" that has been happening every year for a while, at least this way you can get some more modern stuff and pick what you like.. Maschine's 2 lib is super old.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,883 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

You already have everything that comes with the Mikro afaik, it doesn't come with much anyway, only MASSIVE, MONARK and PRISM.

Yes, if you want the full Maschine Lib you will need to buy the upgrade. TBH for 99$ you might be better off waiting for the "9 expansions for 99$" that has been happening every year for a while, at least this way you can get some more modern stuff and pick what you like.. Maschine's 2 lib is super old.