Pic attached - Kontakt not loading installed libraries

DaNoob
DaNoob Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

First run of Kontaktm followed tutorials

In Native Acess , everything shows Installed, picture shows the install folder of all the instruments, yet when i load Kontakt, i see none of them. Ive tried to rescan etc, but i dont want to mess things up right away.

Easy fix likely, please help

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

We can tell by your pic which version you're running (Kontakt 6 Player), but in order to run 'Kontakt Factory Selection 2', you need to open Kontakt 7 and all related libraries will load.

If you have installed Komplete Start and Kontakt 7, look for K7 on your 'Desktop' or in 'all apps' in the Start Menu.

Answers

• DaNoob

can see everything shows installed also from Access

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,285 mod

@DaNoob What version of Kontakt are you using, 6 or 7?

Please note that not all products here are Kontakt libraries. THe Kontakt Factory Selection should show. If you're using Kontakt 7, can you check if the libraries are showing in the new browser?

You should also try to rest Kontakt's database:

Reinitialize the KONTAKT Database

1. Click on the Windows start button on the bottom left of your screen.
    2. Type "%localappdata%" and click on the option which appears.
    3. Navigate to the Native Instruments folder.
    4. Then, depending on the KONTAKT version you are using, delete the following folder:
    5. KONTAKT 5: "Kontakt 5"
    6. KONTAKT 6: "Kontakt"
    7. KONTAKT 7: "Kontakt 7"
    8. Start KONTAKT in standalone mode (not in your DAW). If KONTAKT still crashes, proceed with the next chapter.

• DaNoob

Ok So I checked Kontakt version, it says Kontakt 6,

but i show I installed Kontakt 7 in Native access.

All im trying to do is install Kontakt Start.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

We can tell by your pic which version you're running (Kontakt 6 Player), but in order to run 'Kontakt Factory Selection 2', you need to open Kontakt 7 and all related libraries will load.

If you have installed Komplete Start and Kontakt 7, look for K7 on your 'Desktop' or in 'all apps' in the Start Menu.