All bundles of komplete now are not visible in native access

namwon3476
namwon3476 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

AsI can't speak English, so I use Google Translate to write

shown in the picture, all bundles of komplete now are not visible,

but only some are visible. I don't know why.

Originally, all bundles were visible,

but I re-installed native access and re-entered the serial number,

but it did not work.

How can I solve it?

Best Answer

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 30 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your issues.

First of all please make sure you are logged in with your correct user account where your products are registered to. A DEMO warning is usually a sign that you are not logging in with the correct user account.

Also, please make sure to hit REFRESH in the upper right corner of Native Access.

Additionally, we have recently introduced changes in Native Access, so please make sure you have updated Native Access to version 3.2.

If you have attempted these troubleshooting steps and your products are still not appearing please follow these recommendations.

Please go to the following directories listed below that pertains to your operating system:

For Mac:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

For Windows:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then delete the following .xml files:

Native Access.xml

NAME OF PRODUCT IN DEMO MODE.xml

NAME OF PRODUCT MISSING.xml

Should that not help either, please go to the following article and thoroughly go through all the steps to make sure you get the desired result:

Native Access Error Message: "Activation failed...Internal error during activation"

Restart your computer and Native Access afterwards.

I hope this helps

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 30 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your issues.

First of all please make sure you are logged in with your correct user account where your products are registered to. A DEMO warning is usually a sign that you are not logging in with the correct user account.

Also, please make sure to hit REFRESH in the upper right corner of Native Access.

Additionally, we have recently introduced changes in Native Access, so please make sure you have updated Native Access to version 3.2.

If you have attempted these troubleshooting steps and your products are still not appearing please follow these recommendations.

Please go to the following directories listed below that pertains to your operating system:

For Mac:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

For Windows:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then delete the following .xml files:

Native Access.xml

NAME OF PRODUCT IN DEMO MODE.xml

NAME OF PRODUCT MISSING.xml

Should that not help either, please go to the following article and thoroughly go through all the steps to make sure you get the desired result:

Native Access Error Message: "Activation failed...Internal error during activation"

Restart your computer and Native Access afterwards.

I hope this helps

• namwon3476
    namwon3476 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you so much native access is working fine again

After deleting the .xml file and logging in again, I see all the bundles. 

This is a miracle you gave me.

thank you so much. 

It was so hard. I wish you a blessing.

I'm using Google Translate, so I'm not sure if my thoughts will be conveyed well.

thank you so much :)