Kontakt Factory Library and Kontakt Factory Selection

adEY08394
adEY08394 Member Posts: 49 Member

Should I install both Kontakt Factory Library and Kontakt Factory Selection? Is their any point in installing both of them? Will there be any duplicate sounds in the lists of sounds inside Kontakt when both are installed?

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    Answer ✓

"Factory Selection" is just a watered down version of the "Factory Library". No point in installing it.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Answer ✓

"Factory Selection" is just a watered down version of the "Factory Library". No point in installing it.

• adEY08394

What about "Reaktor Factory Library" (492 MB) and "Reaktort Factory Selection R2" (24 MB), is "Reaktort Factory Selection R2" just a watered down version for "Reaktor Factory Library"?

• Monochrome

Yeah, same deal.

• adEY08394

If you install both, what happens in the engines interface, are there duplicate samples in the list, or can you select between the two different "Reaktort Factory..." and use them separately?

• fırat
    fırat Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Hello friends, I bought Komplete 14 Collectors Edition last week, but I don't know what to do. Since the files are so big, I bought a 2 TB external disk. I need to download those files into it, but I can't, they download to the computer. What should I do? Could you help?

• fırat
    fırat Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Also, although I downloaded some files, they do not appear in the Kontakt 7 library. For example, the effect file named kino is one of them