Want friends to be able to hear what I hear on Guitar Rig 6.

f8kr
f8kr Member Posts: 6 Member

I use discord to talk with my friends and with my Scarlet Solo. I am able to use the Focusrite USB as an input so they can hear what my guitar plays. The thing is that when I boot up Guitar Rig 6, I am able to hear the "amp effect" but they cannot. They hear strictly just the guitar if you played it BARE. I even tried streaming the program exclusively so maybe it could record the audio there. But that didn't work. I was just curious if it was even possible. Understandable if not.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓

You could use most probably "virtual audio cable" (software) to connect output of Guitar Rig and input of Discord.

Not sure, if this or other SW by this developer. Or something from other developers.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

Yeah, because you're listening to the processed guitar being fed back to the Scarlet and out to the speakers or headphones.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓

You could use most probably "virtual audio cable" (software) to connect output of Guitar Rig and input of Discord.

Not sure, if this or other SW by this developer. Or something from other developers.