Mapping Denon MC6000 mk2

bibob
bibob Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello, can someone help me with a mapping? Traktor 3 pro and Denon MC6000 mk2 controller. I would like to have the cue button light up once the track is loaded in the deck and the button should flash 30 seconds before the track ends. How can I achieve this? Thanks

Hallo,

ich spreche leider kein Englisch.

wer kann auf deutsch helfen mein mapping anzupassen?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Haven't seen anyone sharing that here yet. Have you checked out this article on Denon though?

Denon DJ MC6000MK2 - Setup in Traktor Pro

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

We had a private conversation, and solved it, together, denon is handling LEDs different to any other brand, as far as I know. Buttons send midi notes, but the LEDs react to midi cc number, where cc is the state, 74 is on,75 is off and 76 is blinking. CC value is the led and on top some LEDs have two "addresses" where one is full on, the other is half lit. Once you've figured that out, the manual makes sense and is helpful.

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

please only in english, you can use google translate or something like that

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Haven't seen anyone sharing that here yet. Have you checked out this article on Denon though?

Denon DJ MC6000MK2 - Setup in Traktor Pro

• bibob
    edited October 2022

Hello, Yes I know that. The mapping works so far, I just wanted to adapt it a bit for my needs. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

• Uwe303
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

We had a private conversation, and solved it, together, denon is handling LEDs different to any other brand, as far as I know. Buttons send midi notes, but the LEDs react to midi cc number, where cc is the state, 74 is on,75 is off and 76 is blinking. CC value is the led and on top some LEDs have two "addresses" where one is full on, the other is half lit. Once you've figured that out, the manual makes sense and is helpful.

• bibob
    edited October 2022

I was able to adapt the mapping with the help of Uwe303 according to my ideas. Thank you again!

• DerekPaul
    DerekPaul Member Posts: 6 Member

I would also like to do the same. I guess it's complicated, and I have never tried mapping before. But is it possible to share how this adaption is done?

I am running Traktor Pro 3 with the Denon MC-6000mk2 using the Denon mapping file.

Thanks