Traktor S4 Mk3

Options

Hi guys! i'm new to the Traktor S4 mk3 so please be gentle with me lol, so at the bottom of the decks theres two knobs "MOVE & LOOP" and in the middle theres a small screen, How do you switch it on/Activate it? as mine states TRAKTOR, Thanx in advance 😊

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,365 Expert
    Options

Should happen when you start traktor.

If not, try restarting the device (turn it off and on again) or restart traktor.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,670 mod
    Options

I have this issue on my old HP laptop with i7 and Windows 10. Happens when you restart OS without powering off the S4.

Restarting the S4 works until the point when GPU driver fails eventually. Reinstalling intel's driver for the GPU fixes this issue.

• Urban Groove
    Urban Groove Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Well ive tired it, infact i've tried it several times, switched it on and off restarted the laptop and its still happening, i hope i havent bought a faulty controller 😥

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,365 Expert
    Options

Does it otherwise work?

• Urban Groove
    Options

Yes everything works apart from the small screen i mentioned

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

Sounds like a fault to me. Speak to support here and see what they think. Is the unit under warranty?

• Urban Groove
    Options

Yes its under warranty, its only a month old

• Urban Groove
    Options

Hey all, i phoned the store where i bought my S4 Mk3 and they asked me to call in with it along with my laptop and they said they will check it out, if it is a faulty controller then they will give me a new one 👍️

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

Nice one 👍