Kontour no double click to set default

Vfold
Vfold Member Posts: 13 Member

Just a small worflow annoyance, Kontour seems to be the only Reaktor based instrument where you can't double click a knob to set it to default (with a few exceptions). Would be nice to see this added.

Comments

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited February 2023

Kontour works with mouse area overlays on knobs. Give a right click and choice default.

• Vfold

Yes, you can right click and select set to default, but I don’t want to, I want to double click like I can with every other Reaktor instrument. It might seem silly but this small detail makes me want to use Kontour way less.

• Paule

Using Kontour isn't easy. I gave you the soloution but don't want it. arghlnmph!

• Big Gnome
    Big Gnome Member Posts: 27 Helper

Do you have the full version of Reaktor? If so, you can add that functionality yourself by merging the mouse areas' Y output with a value module with a constant representing the knob's default value triggered by the Db output of the mouse area (which is an annoying and drudgery-intensive hack, but once it's done it's done).

• Paule

Thanks BigGnome. This works fine

• Vfold

Thanks for the solution! Maybe NI could implement it some day.

• Paule
    edited March 2023

I don't believe so. Some years ago I found some bugs in Rounds and publish them in the old forum but I got never an update from Rounds by NI.

This solution don't based on a bug.