Contacting Support

MacMuney
MacMuney Member Posts: 7 Member

Has anyone else had a problem contacting Support? I've submitted two trouble tickets on the native instruments website and I've not received an answer. Not even the auto reply saying we received your message.

I've had the same experience on sounds.com. two messages sent, no reply received. Now I'm wondering if it's me or is there a problem I don't know about.

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@MacMuney I could find the request for Sounds.com and escalated it but there seems to be an issue on your NI account, I'm trying to get some info or a solution. In the meantime, you could try to submit a request with the same email address as you did for Sounds.com and let me know your request number so I can follow it up. Sorry for this hiccup, it seems to be on our end.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Ok, the issue on your account is fixed so you should be good to go next time you would need to contact us.

• ElPadre Beats
    ElPadre Beats Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

Either I'm stupid or it doesn't work. I click no and simply thank you for your vote. If I can't report a problem, I can't continue. I just want to use the equipment and I can't and I can't find a solution because the site doesn't make it easy for me.

Answers

• BB-BB
    BB-BB Member Posts: 5 Member

I had to contact support yesterday I got the auto-reply. Went through all the questions, steps. Seems to be working for me.

• MacMuney

After your answer, I submitted another trouble ticket and still no response.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited March 2023

@MacMuney How did you submit your ticket? I can't find any request in our system matching your email address / NI account. Where did you submit your tickets? Did you use one of the typeforms found in this section? https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us Which one? what kind of issue are you experiencing? Did you get a request number I could check?

Posting this in case of: How to Contact NI Support

• MacMuney

I used the contact form that took me through the questionnaire. After I finished the questionnaire, I hit submit and it usually send an automated response saying my issue was received and it hasn't done that for me the last few times I've tried.

My initial problem was with sounds.com. the same issues with contacting Support so I tried to contact NI directly though this website and it gives mee the same thing (I submit a request for support and get no response).

I submitted another request under a different email and it gave me the auto response but no follow up from support. This was Monday and the request number was 3632426.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@MacMuney I could find the request for Sounds.com and escalated it but there seems to be an issue on your NI account, I'm trying to get some info or a solution. In the meantime, you could try to submit a request with the same email address as you did for Sounds.com and let me know your request number so I can follow it up. Sorry for this hiccup, it seems to be on our end.

• MacMuney

Thank you for the follow up. The request on sounds.com is my issue. So I'll just continue to follow that request number. Hopefully you get an answer and fix for whatever is going on with my account. Thank you.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Ok, the issue on your account is fixed so you should be good to go next time you would need to contact us.

• MacMuney

Is my account still good? It's been 4 days and I haven't heard anything back. However, I did get the automatic reply after you said my account had been fixed.

• Slawomir
    Slawomir Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I just tried to contact Native Support for the first time in several years and I can't believe what I saw. Can't even send emails. They completely ignore us buyers and users. I write with some artificial intelligence that drives me obsessed. Just a few years ago it was the best Support imaginable. There were even phone numbers available which I used several times. Contact with Native-Instrument Support has always been nice and pleasant. Now they completely ignore us. I spent several thousand euros to buy their software and they won't even give me a regular contact email. disgusting. I can't change my software overnight but I will definitely start buying alternative software and plug-ins now

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited April 2023

Well, things change - so is life. You can open a support ticket, should the potential tips from those self-help wizards not help solving your issue already. Support tends to be a bit slow these days, but it's definitely not non-existent.

• YRohatiner
    YRohatiner Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I am in desperate need of support from NI and they aren't answering! My production work for clients is backed up because of this. I opened a support ticket a few days ago, but nothing.

• Jeremy_NI

@YRohatiner I see that my colleagues got back to you today.

• Trampstar
    Trampstar Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

How embarrassed should NI be in terms of their DISGRACEFUL support? This crowd are an absolute fu**cking joke! Sent two messages two weeks ago about a download I erroneously sent to the wrong drive. Bought the Ultimate Komplete bundle for 599Euros. Ran out of space on my drive, The whole installation is caught in a loop - I have tried EVERYTHING to release it. Nothing works. I'm stuck with a completely useless piece of software that Native Instruments couldn't care about it would seem, because they got their money.. Isn't that it? Next stop US embassy to complain! I've contacted them many times before and it always works. Companies believe they are untouchable. Ha!.. I love to watch the way they jump when contacted by their embassy. EVERYBODY should do this - it's really easy to do and it's a joy to see how it puts manners on them! :-)

• Trampstar
    Trampstar Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Why does it take a review on this site for NI Support to take help seriously?