Kontakt 7 Can't Scroll Left/Right

vsthem
vsthem Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2023 in Kontakt

So NI Noire has a huge UI that takes up most of my screen. I like to keep my plugins docked on the right side of my screen in Reaper. In Kontakt 6, if the UI is too wide for my docked window, I can scroll left and right to access the parameters I need (pictured). In Kontakt 7, you can see that no scroll left/right is available.

Is there a way to turn on the scroll left and right?

Even better, is there any way to shrink the UI to a reasonable size?

Choosing "Reset Window Size" doesn't appear to do anything at all.

As of now, every time I open up Noire/Kontakt 7, I need to manually resize my window, and then manually set it back to my preferred size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert

Huh? 🤨 In what way does NOIRE forces you to use Kontakt 6? It should work fine in Kontakt 6?!

• vsthem

I've since realized that that is does work with kontakt 6, but I had to manually redo my presets and whatnot to work on 6. It'd be nice if I could get 7 to function

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@vsthem What kind of monitor are you using? High DPI? 4K? What are your Windows display settings?

• vsthem

It's a wide screen, regular HDMI. Not expensive, purchased 4 years ago or so. Any display settings in particular to look at? It should be all windows default settings as far as I can remember

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Well, you should be able to check your display settings. So it's not a hi-dpi or 4K screen? What model is it and what is your graphic card? Is the driver for that graphic card up to date?