Is it possible to save the presets in KONTAKT 5.4.1 ?

TAOTECHING
TAOTECHING Member Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2023 in Kontakt

How can I save the presets in KONTAKT 5.4.1 so that when I start back again a new session in SIBELIUS, it would not be necessary to set it up again. By presets, I mean a new MIDI Contoller configuration within any instrument.- I am working with SIBELIUS 7.1.3, KONTAKT 5.4.1 and MAC OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks. Thanks for your attention.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod
    Answer ✓

MIDI assignments are saved for each instrument individually - they are not global. So you need to do your assignments for each instrument separately then save each instrument and overwrite it.

Answers

• TAOTECHING

I have tried to save the presets in several ways, but It has not worked. Therefore I would need to watch any other similar case so that I can understand how It can be resolved step by step.

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod
    Answer ✓

MIDI assignments are saved for each instrument individually - they are not global. So you need to do your assignments for each instrument separately then save each instrument and overwrite it.

• TAOTECHING

Yes, It is true, but what I would need is to watch some example of anyone who has saved the presets of some instrument, so that I can observe how must It should be done. Thank you.