Why is my active Traktor Pro Plus subscription showing as inactive?

Monty
Monty Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I've purchased Traktor Pro Plus subscription and have validated that it's active in My Account. However, in Traktor Pro (3.6.1 326) Settings> Traktor Pro Plus is showing as Inactive. Why?

Can anyone help please- this is super irritating.

Thanks

Monty

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

For anyone with the same issue, after purchasing please make sure to add your Traktor Plus serial on Native Access as well.

Answers

• Monty
    Monty Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I've raised a support ticket so please ignore, sorry for spamming the board

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

For anyone with the same issue, after purchasing please make sure to add your Traktor Plus serial on Native Access as well.

• ChrisDavis
    ChrisDavis Member Posts: 2 Member

This answer doesn't work. Mine pro plus is already installed and still shows as inactive

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

This happens after installing each beta. It shows inactive but I can still access the Pattern Player.

It sorts out after restarting Traktor.

• davidjohndunne
    davidjohndunne Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2023

I am having the same issue. I have also tried to add the serial as found on the "About Traktor" section and it will not let me add this serial number. I have tried restarting Traktor, Native Access and the Macbook but I still get the same warning. In native access it says that my sub is up to date and I have the invoices for payment with my next payment not due until towards the end of March. It is telling me that it will expire in 10 hours and I have a gig in 11 hours!

• g.rossen
    g.rossen Member Posts: 2 Member

I had the same issue, reinstalling the Traktor Pro Plus software in Native Access solved it for me.