Traktor's 12 for Guitar Rig

mtamayo
mtamayo Member Posts: 36 Member
edited February 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

I just installed Traktor's 12 via Native Access and noticed that it says it is for Guitar Rig 5. I have Guitar Rig 6 installed, and I don't see Traktor's 12 showing up under components. Is Traktor's 12 specifically only for Guitar Rig 5 and doesn't work in Guitar Rig 6?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓

Traktor's 12 brings additional effects only to Guitar Rig 5.

Guitar Rig 6 PRO includes all of the Traktor's 12 effects without needing to purchase/install anything

• Eddie_NI
    Answer ✓

I'm not sure, but it might be the case that not all of the Traktor's 12 presets that came with the Guitar Rig 5 version made it into Guitar Rig 6. You can of course import them into Guitar Rig 6 yourself since you already have them on your disk.

Answers

• Eddie_NI
    Answer ✓

Traktor's 12 brings additional effects only to Guitar Rig 5.

Guitar Rig 6 PRO includes all of the Traktor's 12 effects without needing to purchase/install anything

• mtamayo
    mtamayo Member Posts: 36 Member

Thank you for the reply. Now I see that the Traktors 12 presets are able to be opened in Guitar Rig 6. However, currently I am only able to see the Traktors 12 presets in the Maschine software or through the Mk3 hardware under the Effects section. But I was wondering if I want to locate Traktors 12 presets in the Guitar Rig 6 VST without using Maschine, where I could find them?

• Eddie_NI
    Answer ✓

I'm not sure, but it might be the case that not all of the Traktor's 12 presets that came with the Guitar Rig 5 version made it into Guitar Rig 6. You can of course import them into Guitar Rig 6 yourself since you already have them on your disk.

• StocktownCmpsr
    StocktownCmpsr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi, desperately looking for the Traktor Reverb in Guitar Rig 6 but it is nowhere to be found. It will still work in Guitar Rig 5 but only in demo mode for 30 minutes, which is suboptimal of course...

I´m on Logic 10.7 and OSX Ventura/M1. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• StocktownCmpsr
    StocktownCmpsr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Update I found it now and it seems to work fine! Happy about that!