TRAKTOR PRO PLUS LICENCE WARNING BUT MY SUB/LICENCE IS UP TO DATE

davidjohndunne
davidjohndunne Member Posts: 4 Member

I have booted up Traktor this morning and have got a warning saying that my Traktor Pro Plus licence can not be updated and my subscription has expired. However, this is not the case - When I go into traktor preferences, it shows that my sub is active. I have checked in Native Access and my licence numbers are all registered and my subs are up to date with my next payment not due until the 25th March. If I go into my account on the wesbite, everything is up to date and all products are registered. (I use an S3 controller with my Macbook to run Traktor and the s3 serial is registered).

I have tried restarting Traktor several times and I have tried rebooting my macbook and also then restarting Traktor. My version of Traktor PP is also up to date - updated it this morning

The warning states that my sub will expire in 10 hours and I have a gig tonight.

I have logged a ticket but I am aware that replies can take some time to come through from my past communications. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution, please?

Thank you.

David

Best Answer

• g.rossen
    g.rossen Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓

I had the same issue, reinstalling the Traktor Pro Plus software in Native Access solved it for me.

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

It happens after the update ever since the PLUS was introduced. Simple restart of Traktor fixes that error message :)

This is PC and Mac "issue".

• davidjohndunne
    davidjohndunne Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2023

Hi, Stevan - Thanks for responding. I've tried closing and restarting Traktor several times, and even have closed Traktor, closed down the macbook, then restarted that AND then reopened Traktor, but it still comes up with the same "warning"

• fsiracusa
    fsiracusa Member Posts: 12 Member

I am having the same issue and it just started. I am running Traktor 3.7.1.337 and do not want to upgrade to Traktor 3.8 yet.

• g.rossen
    g.rossen Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓

I had the same issue, reinstalling the Traktor Pro Plus software in Native Access solved it for me.

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 127 Advisor

ME TOO Every MONTH

• DJ MickyTeK
    DJ MickyTeK Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I am getting it every single month, I am sick of it, seeing as Native Instruments can not get their act together I am replacing all my kit with Pioneer, I have had enough.

Stop supporting their flagship[ S8 and replace it with what is nothing more than an S2 with 2 extra audio channels and called it the S4

And as for the Traktor software, doing this every single month just says one think, just how shite it is.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH