connect two komplete kontrol keyboards s61+m32

g-raz
g-raz Member Posts: 4 Member

i know this has already been asked but it has never been answered properly. so again...

is it actually possible to connect two kk keyboards and use the kk software with both of them at the same time?

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,535 Expert
    Answer ✓

Been answered, only 1 KK keyboard can be used with KK at a time.

BTW, correct grammar in the real world has "i" and letters after full stops as capitals in the real world, only pre 30s disable correct grammar and it's annoying to read as I have to explain to my kids!

Answers

• JesterMgee
    Answer ✓

Been answered, only 1 KK keyboard can be used with KK at a time.

BTW, correct grammar in the real world has "i" and letters after full stops as capitals in the real world, only pre 30s disable correct grammar and it's annoying to read as I have to explain to my kids!

• g-raz

wow… chill ma gee.

but thanks… i guess.

• JesterMgee

NO PROBLEM MAN, GLAD I COULD HELP!

• g-raz

no need to start screaming dude. 🤣

☮️🤟🏼🎶

• TotalFaith
    TotalFaith Member Posts: 2 Member

BTW Mgee, in the real world nobody cares about another person’s grammar in a forum online. Except of course someone who’s weak mentally and desperately insecure. May want to get back on your meds buddy.

• JesterMgee

I guess you care so little you had to point that out :)

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    edited August 2023

Stating that "1 KK keyboard can be used with KK at a time" is simply wrong. Some combinations work better than others. M32 combined with A or S series seems the most troublesome for others from what I have gathered. I would even say not really worth the effort. I know this from personal experience and a lot of experimenting combining M32 with S. HOWEVER, combining 2 S series works great which I also know from experience. I use an S88MK1 and an S88MK2 together seamlessly (at least for my particular needs!).

Not sure about A with S since I have never tested an A Series.

So the answer really is YES and NO and depends on the combination desired.

• JesterMgee

Yes, but how can you select which one is your master/Smart Keyboard??? You can not, no matter what keyboard you want as the master, it will always be the first in the list of keyboards and this is why I say (and NI) that you can only connect 1 keyboard because you cannot select which one of the Smart Keyboard. That is the reason, of course you can connect anything you like if you don’t really care…