No access to NI-Website since 3 years!!!

Brainwalker
Brainwalker Member Posts: 3 Member

I have been a customer for many years and am now very annoyed as I can no longer access the NI website. Every time I try, the NI cookie pop-up appears and I can't accept it or anything else. This has been going on for 3 years now, even though I have deleted my cookies cleared my browser cache and tried other browsers several times! Even on my Mac it's the same! This means that I can no longer order anything from NI or access anything, not to say, that I can't update my new emailadress in my account!

Native acces work very fine, but the website won'nt.

How am I supposed to get any help there? I can't contact them by phone and I'm also blocked by the NI cookie pop-up on all NI websites named in the answering machine and elsewhere. I am in a redundant loop here and need your help! My WIN10 system is in perfect condition and has the required virus and threat protection constantly updated. Is NI trying to get rid of customers here or why am I not getting any help from them?

Please help!

Best regards,

Andreas from Germany

Best Answer

• Brainwalker
    Answer ✓

Hi folks,

my problem is solved!

It seems that my Firefox was corrupted. I uninstalled it and made a fresh installation. Now everything is fine again! Thanks for your helpfulness!

Best regards,

Andreas

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

do you maybe use some kind of vpn, then disable it and try again. What Internetprovider do you have

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

Have you tried on a different computer or your phone or a different web browser maybe? If there was this issue that affected everyone for 3 years then NI wouldn't be in business and since this is the only post I have read in that time with this issue, the problem seems local to you.

• Brainwalker

I use no vpn to acces NI website and I tried it on different computers (Win + Mac) and even on my phone. I'm totally desparated.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 850 Guru

"NI cookie pop-up appears and I can't accept it or anything else"

I have never ever seen any cookies pop up on the NI site and as others have stated - if this was a huge issue - we all would have heard about it. Definitely something going on at your end.

What part of the world are you in and exactly what OS/Browser are you using?

VP

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited March 2023

@Brainwalker This is the first time I hear of such an issue. There is a dedicated support section, are you also unable to access it? anyway, here is how to reach out to our registration support: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

• Brainwalker
    Answer ✓

Hi folks,

my problem is solved!

It seems that my Firefox was corrupted. I uninstalled it and made a fresh installation. Now everything is fine again! Thanks for your helpfulness!

Best regards,

Andreas