Denon MC6000MK2 and Traktor 3.8

DJ Kingpin
DJ Kingpin Member Posts: 3 Member
edited March 5 in Mapping Traktor

Hello everybody,

unfortunatly my SSD was broken, so I built in an new one. I used Traktor 3.4 in the past and everything was fine. Now I have to use Traktor 3.8. and here is the trouble:

If I use the Fader at the controller of Chanel 1, nothings happend. When I use the Fader of Chanel 3, in the software moves the Fader of Chanel 2. If I use the Fader at the controller of chanel 2, in the software moves the fader of chanel 1.

What the hell is going on here? If I use Serato with the same Laptop, everything is fine. But I hate serato. With Traktor 3.4 I have had no problems like this. I just want to download the files for Traktor 3.4.

Is there anybody out there, who can help me, please?

With best regards

DJ Kingpin

Best Answer

• daveb124
    daveb124 Member Posts: 84 Helper
    Answer ✓

i used MC6000 mk1 with 3.5 and 3.6 ok. But ive not had it out in the last few months.

have you tried deleting the mc6000 tsi in controller manager and reimporting it?

Answers

• daveb124
    Answer ✓

i used MC6000 mk1 with 3.5 and 3.6 ok. But ive not had it out in the last few months.

have you tried deleting the mc6000 tsi in controller manager and reimporting it?

• DJ Kingpin

Hi Dave,

thank you very much. Now it still works :-)

• daveb124

excellent! I helped someone! :-) happy days

• DerekPaul
    DerekPaul Member Posts: 6 Member

It appears you solved your problem. However I thought it migh be helpful to drop this here, for anyone searching Traktor Pro/Denon MC-6000mk2 mapping problems

This is how Traktor should be set up to run the Denon Traktor mapping file.

Firstly, Mix Mode needs to be set to Internal.

Set the In-Port/Out-Port settings in Traktor’s Controller Manager screen to “Denon DJ Controller Midi”

“Initiate” the controller by pushing the channel 1 & 2 channel faders up and down once. (Before doing this, the decks play straight through to the main output, no matter where the channel faders are).

Settings – Denon MC6000mk2 and Traktor Pro 2

AUDIO SETUP IN TRAKTOR

Audio Device – Denon DJ ASIO for DJ Controller

Built In Sound Card – Denon DJ ASIO for DJ Controller (Window Only I Believe)

OUTPUT ROUTING

Output Monitor L - MC6000mk2 Out 3

Output Monitor r - MC6000mk2 Out 4

Output Main L - MC6000mk2 Out 1

Output Main R - MC6000mk2 Out 2

CONTROLLER MANAGER

Device - MC6000mk2_MAP_V1000_TKP_Denon_2013.11.11 Out 3

In-Port – Denon DJ Controller Midi

Out-Port – Denon DJ Controller Midi

• DJ Kingpin

Wow, many thanx for these information. I'll try it out

• Ballator
    Ballator Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I have a similar problem.

I bought the mc6000 (not written if mk2 or 3).

It was working like an angel, and after 15mins just loose the controll. Work only as a soundcard. So the USB connection is ok. If I touch any knob, on the Traktor, the MIDI sign is work, but nothing happen. I deleted and reloaded some TSI from the inside of Traktor and official Denon page, and DJ Techtolls also. Nothing work.

On the Controller, I put MAC (I have macbook air), PC mixing, All knobs on MIDI position.

Whats Wrong? I don't know where is the problem. In the Denon or Traktor?

I am affraid, bc the first 15 minutes was perfect. Maybe accidentaly I put some button combination while tested the MC6000?

Thank you!