Customer service.

HULKG4
HULKG4 Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello.

I was wondering what's going on with Customer Service. I bought System Clash twice by accident. I didn't realize it was on Komplete 14. I was ask thru an email how I would like my refund and I put an E-Voucher or a refund. Then nothing. It's been over a month now. The online chat is not working and there's not a phone number to call so any suggestion on how to solve this problem?

Best Answer

• HULKG4
    Answer ✓

D-One, thank you my brother!😎

That link you sent me is on point. I thought I was on the right track because I had received a response and they ask me if I would like a refund I said yes and then it went dark, nothing. I just sent the ticket in today and will keep you posted on the results. Thanks again.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited February 2023

Email? What email did you used? you probably replied to an automated email setup not meant to be used that way.

There's no email support afaik, only tickets. Go thru the support wizard or here directly to make a ticket:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209568149

Usually, you get a reply within 2-3 days, a month is absurd. Explain the situation and you will 100% get a refund.

• HULKG4
    Answer ✓

D-One, thank you my brother!😎

That link you sent me is on point. I thought I was on the right track because I had received a response and they ask me if I would like a refund I said yes and then it went dark, nothing. I just sent the ticket in today and will keep you posted on the results. Thanks again.

• HULKG4

D-One thanks for your help my brother but still no reply using the link you gave me. I've been with Native Instruments since the first Maschine. The problem is this new messaging system sucks! No contact just a computer message which is very impersonal and as you can see causes a lot of problems. There's no substitute for the real thing. Back in the day a person at Native would answer and this would've been a wrap. So If your gonna jack me for $25.00 I'm out! And I just bought the Kariem Riggins kit. Check my purchase history, I thought I was a good customer, I just bought Komplete 14 and have been buying since Komplete 9. I'm not looking for special treatment just some respect.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited March 2023

@HULKG4 I agree the help wizard is super annoying, that's what we get when thousands of people spam support with questions that could be googled or answered by just reading support articles, they need a way to sort things out. It's like calling a company and getting offered to press 9 different numbers for 9 different situations. :(

Anyway, at the end of the wizard you should get an option to open a ticket, so you can talk to a real person and get it sorted. Dont give up, 25$ is still money!!

I can't check anything you bought, I'm just a forum Mod.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

@HULKG4 We're really sorry, I'm not sure what happened here. I'm checking on your case and have escalated it, someone should get back to you as soon as possible.

• Robert Peveler
    Robert Peveler Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi - NI seem to have switched off all comms with the outside world - what is going on? I went to use Guitar Rig (6) today and got a black screen - I now learn this is due to a graphics issue which we were not warned about when native access updated it to 6.4. There is an article on the web with a link to version 6.3, but this link does not work - "too many downloads"! So I now have a useless product that I spent a lot of money on and am very angry.

Could anyone at NI possibly help?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

@Robert Peveler I don't really understand what you mean by switching off the comms, we're here and our support is here too, you can contact us here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us

I successfully downloaded the installer linked in this article: Guitar Rig Opens with a Black Window

Maybe you could give it one more try?