Archive History List sort option Ascending Vs Descending

Sacco Naz
Sacco Naz Member Posts: 125 Advisor

I know this may be a minor issue.... but the less we have to click and scroll the better...

Every time I want to generate a playlist I have to goto "Archive" Click, then Scroll down the thousands of lists all the way to the bottom to get the recent set...

It would be nice to have a Presence Option to Sort Archive so that the latest one is at the TOP...

Thoughts?

16 votes

Closed · Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,731 mod

As a quickfix: I've linked the folder right below the Archive (in this case: C:) to my favorites. That means i need three clicks to get to the last history.

1. Expand Archive
    2. Click on Favorite: C:
    3. Click on last Archive entry.
  • Amjayjay
    Amjayjay Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi, that sounds a very logic option to me. But i also wonder why there is only 1 terribly long list of history...can't the software create extra folders for each year/month and automatically store the concerned files in it? I haven't found out how that works in Traktor pro 3 (3.5.1.277) yet. Have you?

I recently came to traktor and was a Virtual DJ user before. VDJ does work like that, with the year/month folders, which is a good thing to have in Traktor too.

I hope to hear from you, thanks.

• Amjayjay
    Amjayjay Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi, that sounds a very logic option to me. But i also wonder why there is only 1 terribly long list of history...can't the software create extra folders for each year/month and automatically store the concerned files in it? I haven't found out how that works in Traktor pro 3 (3.5.1.277) yet. Have you?

I recently came to traktor and was a Virtual DJ user before. VDJ does work like that, with the year/month folders, which is a good thing to have in Traktor too.

I hope to hear from you, thanks.

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 125 Advisor

Hi.. .yes... It doesn't' seem like that many DJ's care about that... The only reason I use it is so I can Arcive sets and export track-lists to SoundCloud... Other than that I don't see the utility

This discussion has been closed.