F1 Kontrol not recognised by pc, solutions?

DonCarlson
DonCarlson Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hey, I'm using Kontrol F1 Controller. Since a few days, my pc don't recognise the F1 anymore. When I connect it by USB all buttons light up for a second and the Windows Sounds for accepted USB appearse. The device manager just shows unkonwn device. I tried to reinstall the drivers but that dont't work. Any ideas what to do?

Thanks alot.

Best Answer

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Hmm, this issue goes to far to be resolved here, therefore I have now asked the Traktor Tech Support team to get in touch with you. Please keep an eye on your email inbox!

Answers

• Markovicz

Hi @DonCarlson, first step to recommend would be to follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article:

How to Reinstall the Native Instruments Controller Editor

I hope this helps!

• DonCarlson

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately the article didn't help. I tried the F1 on my laptop too, same problem. I also tried different cables but still it says unknown device.. Is there something else I can try? Thanks again :)

• Markovicz

Uh, okay - the test on another computer makes pretty clear that the F1 is defect (I presume you tested another USB cable as well)...

• DonCarlson

Yes, I did.. But the buttons light up for a moment after connecting with the usb cable, so I still think it's a connection problem. Kind of weird that it should be defect, cause it didn't get hit or something, just laid on my table.

• Markovicz
    Answer ✓

Hmm, this issue goes to far to be resolved here, therefore I have now asked the Traktor Tech Support team to get in touch with you. Please keep an eye on your email inbox!