Is there a discount upgrade too ozone 10 standard ?

djwaxxy
djwaxxy Member Posts: 46 Member

I just got email on ni website there doing big discount on ozone 10 standard but I already have it because it came with k14 ..but I would like a cheap upgrade too ozone 10 advanced if it was an option on ni website..

can soundwide/ni sort this out for customers which already have ozone 10 standard it seems like a wasted opertinity

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin
    Answer ✓

Your best bet here if you can't see a discount or want to check if there is other offers is to get in touch with the iZotope team directly. We have lots of different offers all the time and as far as I can, there's no upgrade on Ozone 10 on our own website atm.

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Answer ✓

Your best bet here if you can't see a discount or want to check if there is other offers is to get in touch with the iZotope team directly. We have lots of different offers all the time and as far as I can, there's no upgrade on Ozone 10 on our own website atm.

• djwaxxy

Thanks for reply..I did contact them awhile ago but the upgrade from standard to advanced costs way more than buying advanced on its own.

i own most of isotopes plugins but there upgrade paths are too expensive and don’t seem fair.

I was hoping izotope and ni would offer some kind of loyalty discount .

• Matt_NI

The upgrade isn't more expensive than the regular version by design. It can obviously happen if the full license is discounted but not the upgrade (maybe it's the case now).

I'm not 100% how it is at iZo but here we don't really do every licenses discounted at once. You would have sales for full licenses and other times sales on upgrade/update/crossgrade.

• djwaxxy

Yes your right they don’t always offer upgrade discounts but that’s what I find puzzling.

they are constantly offering free or massive discounts on there products but when it comes to upgrade prices they basically screw the loyal customers.

it makes more sense if they offer full price discounts then offer upgrade at same time ,they would get a lot more buying the upgrade .

case in point I bought neutron 4 few weeks ago for £40 it was the full version with melodyne but if I wanted the upgrade for n3 to n4 it cost three times that..madness

• SONARENA
    SONARENA Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi Matt,

Regarding the promotion, the e-mail says it runs through March 6th, but the discount is no longer showing on the NI web site (still cached in google search though). Does NI plan to readjust the landing page?

• Matt_NI

Different offers at different times. It might be the other way around in a couple of months when we have a different LTO. Saying we're always screwing loyal customers is a stretch and would obviously not work long term if it was actually true.

• Matt_NI

Not sure what's happening, you'd need to check with our order team about this: https://bit.ly/n1orders