Massive X Effects Section Product Suggestion

QUALTHEBEAN
QUALTHEBEAN Member Posts: 7 Member

I have meant to suggest this for a while. I know that Serum's effects can be used as a separate plugin as an effect, and I believe it was Nick Batt from Sonicstate who I first heard say that Massive X's effects were incredible in their own right. If they were their own plugin, I'd probably use them perhaps more than the synth itself (even though I do adore Massive X) because they truly are that good. That Wanderlust reverb algorithm is one of the best I have ever heard, and I'd love to use it on a piano. I'd gladly pay for a separate plugin that was just the effects section of MX and I'm sure many others would too. I don't know how hard this would be to achieve; it may be so built into the structure of the synth that it would be almost impossible--I'm not a dev so I don't know, but in any case I figured I'd throw the idea out there. It isn't original to me but I'm sure many others would love to see it happen.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Thanks for the suggestion @QUALTHEBEAN

I actually never tried the Wanderlust reverb mode. Will check it out. If I remember correctly I saw someone raving about this reverb before in our forum as well

• DS99
    DS99 Member Posts: 29 Member

Great suggestion. The FX section is absolutely great.

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper

Or maybe just an audio input into Massive X and use it as a send effect 👍

• spektralisk
    spektralisk Member Posts: 2 Member

Yeah Wanderlust is awesome. However I feel that those effects in Massive X share some DNA with the standalone effects like: Raum, Crash Pack and Mod Pack. Or maybe these are actually the same exact fx in Massive X, I don't know it for sure but I find their character similar.

• abnegative
    abnegative Member Posts: 59 Helper

Wanderlust sounds like it can be replikated with 2 instances of Replika XT in series. The first instance should use Diffusion style delay.

• QUALTHEBEAN
    QUALTHEBEAN Member Posts: 7 Member

Any notice on if this is happening? I don't expect it to but it would be really cool.

Is there a way to use MX as a send effect in FL??? I have no idea how I would do that but it's an intriguing idea.

The more time I spend with the MX effects section the more I love it.