updates won't play in Kontakt 5

Options
Richie
Richie Member Posts: 1 Member

I have komplete 12 ultimate collectors edition and am slowly losing my instruments as they have been updated and are no longer supported by Kontakt 5

How can I get the older versions back?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Richie, all the Kontakt libraries are compatible with the newer versions of Kontakt Player, the free version, version 6 and 7. Is there a particular reason you're sticking to version 5? If for some reason you are not able to update to more than Kontakt 5 you shouldn't update your products at all or at least check their compatibility beforehand. Our installation support agents might have a few old installers from previous versions of libraries but definitely not for all of them.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Richie, all the Kontakt libraries are compatible with the newer versions of Kontakt Player, the free version, version 6 and 7. Is there a particular reason you're sticking to version 5? If for some reason you are not able to update to more than Kontakt 5 you shouldn't update your products at all or at least check their compatibility beforehand. Our installation support agents might have a few old installers from previous versions of libraries but definitely not for all of them.