What’s the best backpack for the Maschine+ & M32 ?

DIS-ONE
DIS-ONE Member Posts: 34 Helper
edited February 2022 in Maschine

I have a Maschine + & a Komplete Kontrol M32. Along with a 12inch MacBook Pro. I want to be able to travel with these together. What do you guys suggest is the best backpack

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

With decksavers or not? You need to be able to pack and protect. See if UDG has something that could fit everything. If not, I think I’d rather pack a hard case suitcase with a handle and wheels, with all the hardware protected somehow, wrapped in hoodies or something like this. At least that’s how I do it when I take my M+, M32 and M Jam to my homies place.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 586 Guru

I use a decksaver with the M+ and a Launchpad Pro MK3 as my external "keyboard" when travelling light. This combo fits into almost any laptop bag with ease.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro
    Answer ✓

I think the issue is the M32 keyboard. It’s bigger than most expect and bigger than most standard backpacks. One could use a backpacking back pack, doesn’t look great but will certainly fit everything and be comfortable to have on ones back.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 586 Guru
    Answer ✓

How about one of those rolltop backbacks? AFAIK they can fit loads of gear when extended

• zikayan
    zikayan Member Posts: 6 Member

The roland cb ru10 (or his twin brother boss cb bu10) should be a good choice, mine contains a m32, a 14´´ laptop, a midsized audio interface, and all the little stuff that comes with that kind of gears.