RC24 and RC48 missing

nopodemosmas
nopodemosmas Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello everyone, I'm reinstalling all my software in my new Mac Mini but can't find in Native Access the RC24 and 48 reverbs that where included in my first Komplete 9 Bundle.

I have no idea how to fix this so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Hey @nopodemosmas I'm not sure how you got these in the first place, it could have been available at some point in some of the bundles, so, as you've been a loyal customer for quite some years already, we've added the serials for RC 24 and RC48 on your account and they should be available to download and install in Native Access.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@nopodemosmas Unfortunately RC24 and RC48 were never part of the Komplete bundle but always have been part of the Komplete Ultimate bundles, even for version 9.

• nopodemosmas

Thank you Jeremy, I just checked in my orders and the exact name of my first purchase was "KOMPLETE 9 CRG" (probably saying "bundle" was misleading) and after that I updated it to 10 (not shown in my orders but I have my old K10 update box with me) 12, 13 and 14. It's so weird because I've been using RC 24 since my first projects. I just checked my MacBook Pro, which I rarely use for music production, and RC24 and 48 are also installed there so it's not like I installed it from DVDs.

Sorry if all of this sounds confusing, I'm not sure what info would be useful to understand what happened.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Hey @nopodemosmas I'm not sure how you got these in the first place, it could have been available at some point in some of the bundles, so, as you've been a loyal customer for quite some years already, we've added the serials for RC 24 and RC48 on your account and they should be available to download and install in Native Access.

• nopodemosmas

Jeremy! Already downloaded and installed, thank you so much for your understanding.