A noob can't figure out Reaktor A/B panelsets...

Michael R B
Michael R B Member Posts: 15 Member

Forgive me - I am pretty much a noob at Reaktor, but I've started hacking something together in Primary. One of the things that's already clear to me in what I'm building is that I am going to need to do A/B panel differentiation. I've read the (poor, in my estimation) V6 Primary manual, and for that matter the (at least more complete) V5 manuals, and I am confused.

So, I thought to myself, let's just experiment. I tried clicking the "Copy A->B" button in the Ensemble view and Lo, all of the panel elements are now there. That was as good as it got though, as I then selected the A panel, selected an Event Table that I only want to show in B, and deselected the VISIBLE/On property Off. However, it still showed up on A. So, I went to B and there it wasn't. I am clearly either: a) totally misunderstanding how you customize panels for the A/B views, or b) doing something really stupid.

Are there any good youtube videos, etc. on this topic that anyone can recommend?

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

In preferences on tab View choice first what you want to change A or B or A/B then VISIBLE ON or Off.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

In preferences on tab View choice first what you want to change A or B or A/B then VISIBLE ON or Off.

• Michael R B
    Michael R B Member Posts: 15 Member

Thanks! Hugely appreciated - this was driving me crazy and it was (indeed) a very simple solution...

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro

Reaktortutorials.com is pretty old, but still useful