Z1 mapping to control 4 decks

Options
AngeloSindaco
AngeloSindaco Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello everybody. I'm a such a dumb but I can't let it work with the mapping I found online: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/5111 even because the installation instructions are very poor. is there anybody who solved the 4 decks control somehow? I'd really Appreciate your help!

THanks

Angelo

Tagged:

Comments

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 230 Pro
    edited February 2023
    Options

Have you removed the original mapping for the Z1? You'll need to do that first.

This from the DJ TechTools page that you linked to:

Control 4 Decks 

Hold "Mode" button and press "Left Filter On\Off". Toggles between left channel control of decks A and C.

Hold "Mode" button and press "Right Filter On\Off". Toggles between right channel control of decks B and D.

So you can switch between A and C, and B and D independently. Meaning you can mix between decks A and D, and B and C if you need to. That's pretty good - since some mappings only allow you to switch between A & B (pair1), and C & D (pair2), control at any one time. You'll have 4 separate decks, instead of just 2 separate pairs.

• AngeloSindaco
    Options

thanks I'll Try that!

• AngeloSindaco
    Options

HI I'm sorry to be so dumb but I didn't found no original mapping in the Controller Manager, selecting the Z1 device. Should I found it somewhere else and delete it?

Thanks in advance

Angelo