Sample modeling strings Installation Error

Andresbcgt
Andresbcgt Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

Hi Everyone, I hope you´re doing fine, I´m not a new user of native instruments stuff but I´m new to the forum ( sorry If I don´t post this in the correct place 😅).

Recently I got sample modeling strings and a hurdy gurdy, but when I started to install it, it said ( in the native access white version) that the installer wasn´t found, then I updated the app to the black version and it said that the installation failed, I know that there is a solution to mac systems but I am using a Windows PC and I´ve already make a ticket for it but I guess that it will take a long time until I get an answer, so I´m asking you, does anyone had that error and how you solved it?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,288 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Andresbcgt It seems that you managed to solve the issue on this one but now you have an issue with another product. Unfortunately on Windows there are no general easy fixes for this kind of errors. I see that you already submitted a new ticket, my colleagues will get back to you shortly on how to proceed.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @Andresbcgt It seems that you managed to solve the issue on this one but now you have an issue with another product. Unfortunately on Windows there are no general easy fixes for this kind of errors. I see that you already submitted a new ticket, my colleagues will get back to you shortly on how to proceed.

• Andresbcgt
    Andresbcgt Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2023

Yeah @Jeremy_NI , this is getting a little bit annoying ( It´s Happening with every library that I buy 😅 ), but I hope that we can find a solution.

• Jeremy_NI

@Andresbcgt 🤞 Let us know when a solution is to be found.