low end drop off on Win 11 with Audio Interface

Larry Weissman
Larry Weissman Member Posts: 8 Member
edited February 2023 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello,

Long time Tracktor user. Current setup is Tracktor Pro 3 ver3.6.0, AZUS Zenbook i7 11th gen and a MDB-USB Stereo interface.

Twice now during gigs after about 4 to 5 hours of trouble free operation the right channel suddenly loses all low end. I am assuming it's probably in the MDB-USB but wondering if anybody else has reported this type of or similar issue with Pro 3 and WIN 11.

I DJ professionally all the time and have always found Tracktor to be solid, Only went tothe MDB because Audio 2 MK2 is no longer available and my last one bit the dust last year.

Best Answers

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

Hi @Larry Weissman, this behavior is totally new to me, my suspicion would be the same as yours. It would be interesting though to hear whether any fellow user has ever come across such an error. Have you contacted the manufacturer of the sound card as well?

• Larry Weissman
    Answer ✓

Update to my previous message. I received a brand new MDB-USB stereo interface (sound card) from Sweetwater as a RMA. Last two gigs went perfectly fine with no sound issues, consequently I am assuming it was a faulty interface unit.

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Thanks for updating. I'd say your assumption is correct :)

• Larry Weissman

For what it's worth I have found the Mackie MDB-USB Stereo Interface to be a acceptable replacement for a Audio 2 MK2 when using Tracktor with a external mixer. Mine was around 130.00 at Sweetwater