Support Request unanwsered

pan que
pan que Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hey, I opened a ticket about a week ago. Since I submitted the report from the support tool, nothing has come back. What is the reason for this, what can I do?

Update: ok. found the reason. I solved that issue. thanks for collecting my data, and 0 support. yay!

Feel free to close this "duscussion" and please close my ticket.

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,051 mod

Hello,

maybe you can help others by sharing your problem and the solution, thx

• pan que
    pan que Member Posts: 2 Member

yes, of course, the error and the solution are now on the internet. just not here. if anyone else has problems, they can now find this specific error on the www. i'm reluctant to help a company that doesn't respond for 7 days, at least for now. i hope you understand.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,051 mod

No problem, i would also be not happy in this situation with native instruments.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    edited March 2023

@pan que Sorry you had a bad experience with our support. We had a lot of requests to process. Our reply times were not satisfying, it's looking better now.

• Ralph TD
    Ralph TD Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Der Support bleibt schlecht. Ich habe derzeit 2 defekte Geräte. Bei einem suchen wir noch den Fehler, bei dem Anderen bleit der Reparaturauftrag unbeantwortet. Das Kann NI doch besser! Zu mindestens war das mal so...

Ich werde mein Problem hier teilen. Vielleicht hat jemand eine Lösung.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod

Hey @Ralph TD Please note that this forum is in English only as stated before you post and in our code of conduct, please use online tranlator if needed.