Traktor Pro 3 & Kontrol X1 MK2

Hello!

1. I recently went from traktor 1 to traktor 3 and I have some questions with the controllers.I overwritten the mapping of hot cues to be tempo bend.But i still see the different led colors of the assigned cues of the songs, like green for loops, blue for normal cue etc.Is there any way to turn the leds off of the cues? Cause with the old X1, tempo bend buttons colors were responding to the intensity of the tempo, for example the further away from sync, the more blue the button was.
  2. Which brings me to the next question. when I temo bend, sync button stays on, and if i have to sync the track again after tempo bend, i need to toggle sync off and on (twice) the sync button stays on even if you tempo bend,which does not make sense. is there any setting to change it? In old traktor, the moment you were toggling tempo bend, the sync button was logically turning off,and with one click you could sync it again.

Thanks

Comments

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

A question for you, @Stevan I'd say. Can you help here?

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod
    1. It sounds like the LED feedback bit is not overwritten. Could you send me the TSI file to investigate it?
    2. Add Out --> Deck Common --> Phase will do the trick
  • Stevan

I uploaded the base mapping for ya. Deck A example only.

Hotcue 1 is Tempo Bend Back (solid Orange color if pressed, dimmed Orange color if not pressed)

Hotcue 2 is Tempo Bend Forward (solid Orange color if pressed, dimmed Orange color if not pressed)

The SYNC button LED is also mapped out, the controller range is already set for best results. It is more precise than the phase indicator in the touchstip LED feedback.

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
  • toumpouris
    toumpouris Member Posts: 12 Member

Hey @Stevan ,

Thanks a lot for the help and files.

I would prefer to do it myself, cause I changed quite a few things from the default and do not want to mess or overwrite anything.

Possible to guide me how to remove the leds the way you did on the file?

Thanks

• Stevan

Whatever you do with your mapping, just ensure that you added the same commands I did and that those are configured the same at their button options. I cannot magically look into your screen and see how your mappings are assigned. If you upload the file then I can help you out.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,219 Expert
  • toumpouris

Hi @Stevan ,

All clear, I found the mapping on the file,

One more question, is it possible to turn off the leds of the other 2 hot cues,so I dont get confused and have clear viewing? Nothing to be overwritten or mapped on those,just turn off the led.

Thanks

• Stevan

@toumpouris The hotcue 1-2-3-4 buttons can only have dimmed and solid states. The only way to completely switch off these LEDs is to not have any hotcues saved.

• toumpouris

Hey @Stevan

Thanks for the amazing support, will implement everything and repot back in case I have issues!

One more thing, every time i start traktor, do i have to always choose a-b and c-d for each controller, or is there any way to permanently assign each controller to the respective decks?

Thanks