Buy / Sell / Trade

Comments

• Burnzy92
    Burnzy92 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 2022

Hey all, I'm hanging up the gloves on producing as I don't put enough time into it, so with a heavy heart I'm selling.

I'm looking for around £1000 reely as it's still worth a lot more. This is the download version so anyone interested give us a shout and can arrange the license transfer.

• StarYeti
    StarYeti Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hi What is it you’re selling by the way?
  • The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member

Selling, Mixed In Key Bundle.

• Lotuz
    Lotuz Member Posts: 5 Member

Native Instruments - Maschine 2 Update (for Maschine 1 users only!) [€33] (knobcloud.com)

Do you still work with Maschine 1.x and do you want to update to 2.x?

The Transfer ID is ready to go.

! For registered users of MASCHINE 1.x software. It is not possible to import this license into your Native Instruments account if you don't already have a Maschine 1.x license on your Native Instruments account.

• 10000kolanuts
    10000kolanuts Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Only shipping to the UK, just put my Maschine Jam on Ebay (buy it now) if anyone wants.

http://ebay.us/X0WKCp?cmpnId=5338273189

• NeonBlackCat
    NeonBlackCat Member Posts: 40 Member
    edited January 2022

Hej folks in northern Europe

I'm looking for a trade/exchange for the Komplete Kontrol S49 Vapor Grey > S61 Vapor Grey

I own the S49 in VG and it's a tad too short for me and since the S61 is sold out, mbe there's someone out there with the opposite problem: their S61 is a bit too long!

Happy to trade and ofc compensate the costs for the slightly bigger version.

Cheers, Line

• JoeyPeeps
    JoeyPeeps Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi everyone!

I have a license for Super 8 for sale if anyone is interested. £40. The license transfer is set up and ready to go so just drop me a private message if you'd like to buy it. Payment via paypal.

Hopefully I'm doing this right...I'm finding the new forum a bit confusing.

• NeonBlackCat

Hej there, as it is with this forum: newbies aren't allowed to send DM's, so I can't do that to ask you for your expansions. Would you pls be so kind and DM me instead? thx :)

• NeonBlackCat

Heja and it's the same for you: I can't contact you as of the noob-status and I'm interested in some of your expansions you're selling to give my S49 something nice to play with. Would you also be so kind and DM me instead? thänks :)

• valerianmengsk
    valerianmengsk Member Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2022

I have Arkhis for $120. Send me a private message if you're interested.

edit: finally we can edit and send messages

edit2: I'll update this post when sold, otherwise, if you are reading this, it is still available.

• Lotuz
    Lotuz Member Posts: 5 Member

Native Instruments - Maschine 2 Update (for Maschine 1 users only!) [€33] (knobcloud.com)

Do you still work with Maschine 1.x and do you want to update to 2.x?

The Transfer ID is ready to go.

! For registered users of MASCHINE 1.x software. It is not possible to import this license into your Native Instruments account if you don't already have a Maschine 1.x license on your Native Instruments account.

• Captain Blasto
    Captain Blasto Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2022

Selling all my plugins to support some new hobbies. Everything must go and is priced to move! All prices USD

Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition Upgrade (from Select) - $600

Note- this an upgrade from the Select version of Komplete. You must already own a version of Komplete Select in order to upgrade!

Expansions - $25 each

Prospect Haze

Helios Ray

District Xeo

Indigo Dust

Certified Gold

Black Arc

Radiant Horizon

Crystal Daggers

Crate Cuts

Dark Pressure

Electric Vice

Paradise Rinse

Resonant Blaze

Soul Magic

Liquid Energy

Neo Boogie

Trill Rays

Sacred Futures

Burnt Hues

Kontakt Instruments - $30 each

Soul Sessions

Melted Vibes

Stacks

Glaze

Yangqin

Session Guitarist - Electric Vintage (sold)

Have all my Arturia stuff for sale, too, but not sure if that's allowed here.

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 91 Helper

Thank you Captain Blasto, much appreciated and a pleasure doing business, good smooth transaction, 100% positive feedback ✅👍👏

• Jamison__
    Jamison__ Member Posts: 4 Member

What Arturia stuff?

• Captain Blasto
    Captain Blasto Member Posts: 7 Member

I have the V Collection 8, FX Collection 2, and Pigments 2. Would sell all of them for 1/2 of their retail price.