Is it possible to map the effect parameters of TRAKTOR 3.5.2?

RaHulk DJ
RaHulk DJ Member Posts: 63 Helper
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello

I would like to map the FX PARAM of the TRAKTOR effects but I can't find the parameter inside the Add in.../Add out... options, is it possible to map these parameters?

Thanks

Sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish and use the Google translator.

Hola

Me gustaría mapear los FX PARAM de los efectos de TRAKTOR pero no encuentro el parámetro dentro de las opciones de Add in.../Add out... ¿es posible mapear esos parámetros?

Gracias

Perdón por mi inglés, sólo hablo español y uso el traductor de Google.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• RaHulk DJ

Sorry, I shouldn't have explained myself well. Turn on, turn off, select the effects, the buttons and the knobs will do it, I mean the information that I have indicated in the red boxes, which indicates the level of the knobs 1, 2 and 3. I want those informative values to be reflected in my controller.

Perdón, no debí haberme explicado bien. Encender, apagar, seleccionar los efectos, los botones y los knobs se hacerlo, me refiero a la información que he señalado en los cuadros rojos, lo que indica el nivel de los knobs 1, 2 y 3. Quiero que esos valores informativos se reflejen en mi controlador.

• Wyley
    Wyley Member Posts: 239 Pro
    Answer ✓

Ok I get it.

You can map the output like this.

Highlight the line for the command that you want to output and use add out

Then where the n/a is input the cc# or note for where it's going on your controller.

What controller are you using?

• RaHulk DJ

I think I understand it, the same control that moves the knob sends the information message. I thought the information message was being sent by another control.

Right now I play with TouchOSC for iPad for fun, I like programming, I know they don't support third party software, but with TouchOSC I have no problems. I'm programming everything related to REMIX, LOOPS and EFFECTS. I also use it to map some sound modules I have from ROLAND but with quite a few limitations, TouchOSC doesn't handle SYSEX.

I have a TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 and a TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, it's impossible for me to give up vinyl hahaha.

Now I'm thinking of buying a TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 VAPOR GRAY, I've fallen in love with it, it's very nice and the motorized wheels I also want to have them.

Creo entenderlo, el mismo control que mueve el knob envía el mensaje de la información. Pensaba que el mensaje de la información lo enviaba otro control.

Ahora mismo juego con TouchOSC para iPad por diversión, me gusta programar, se que no dan soporte para software de terceros, pero con TouchOSC no tengo problemas. Estoy programando todo lo referente a REMIX, BUCLES y EFFECTOS. También lo uso para mapear algunos módulos de sonido que tengo de ROLAND pero con bastantes bastantes limitaciones, TouchOSC no maneja SYSEX.

Tengo un TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 y un TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, me resulta imposible renunciar a los vinilos jajaja. 

Ahora estoy pensando comprar un TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 VAPOR GRAY, me he enamorado de el, es muy bonito y las ruedas motorizadas también tengo ganas de tenerlas.