Regarding Maschine mk 3

gaz long
gaz long Member Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2023 in Maschine

I am experiencing problems when loading instruments into Maschine mk 3; they seem to load initially, however, they often do not save with the song.. Can anyone assist with this issue?

Gaz Long

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

what exactly do you mean, if you reopen the project the instrument is gone?

• gaz long

Thanks for your reply Uwe303;

the instrument is no longer loaded into the song.

• Uwe303

Do you open maschine as admin, if you are on windows?

• crushkd001
    crushkd001 Member Posts: 3 Member

Why is that even a thing? Having to open as user or admin should not be distinguishable when the user is working on his own registered rig. Please make it make sense.

• Uwe303
    edited February 2023

Cause then maschine has the right to write the project file correctly maybe. You could also try, just for research, to save a project on your desktop. And windows has lately got some updates where some security stuff was implemented, in 10 too, that can prevent apps to write files in certain folders.

• Uwe303

My maschine exe and other native stuff is on that list, otherwise it won't work properly: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add-an-exclusion-to-windows-security-811816c0-4dfd-af4a-47e4-c301afe13b26

• gaz long

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions, I feel that I should try to clarify a couple of points raised so far; computer is running Mac OS with Apple silicon. Any further assistance greatly appreciated.

• Uwe303

Have you gave maschine permissions to read/write on he drive - I'm not a Mac user but this could be maybe an issue

• gaz long

Thanks for the reply uwe303; I will try giving maschine permissions to read/write on he drive .

Gaz

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,295 mod
    Answer ✓

I see this post is kind of a duplicate of this one: Permissions to read/write on HD drive

So I'll close this one and we'll continue there.

This discussion has been closed.