Xone 1d suddenly stopped working mac book pro

Hi as in the question xone1 can be recognized by traktor anymore should i visit apple store to resolve the problem ? It happened when new Catalina came out will have to ask apple to downgrade my ios and save files then reinstal ios again anyone has any other clue how to resolve it maybe wiyhout visiting apple store

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,214 Expert

You should probably allen and heath support.

But I assume the 1D is so old and not supported anymore. Apple made some changed to how it interacts with USB devices. And as a result some older non-class complaint devices just don't work any more.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod
    edited February 2023

Use Mojave. Apple removed 32-bit application support in Catalina.

They killed my Livid Instruments DS1 too...

• xone 96
    xone 96 Member Posts: 4 Member

Cheers for the answers i think i might go for mew controller k1 or k2 not sure yet what one will work to controll my traktor i use xone 96 and im so angry that they killed xone 1d with just update of catalina in ios what a money maker companies that help allen heath make more money shame

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

You can just stick with Mojave OS and 1D. I have 2014 mac mini running Mojave for cases when I need to test unsupported hardware.

• xone 96

My mac book pro is from 2012 but it has 16gb ram and 1k hard drive it works absolutely amazing sound latency very low anyway i might try downgrade or get xone k1 or k2 as it has 64bit apllication that catalina will support isnt anyone ??

• xone 96

I Have another question is it possible to connect xone 96 and pioneer djm 600 so i can use effects from djm600 got send return (ex)cables and i have to send the master instead to the amp to the pioneer monitor booth and then put second master from djm600 to the amp anyone know if that will work ?