will s61 mk2 work out of box (after updates) with omnisphere 2.8+ ???

zuzux
zuzux Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

i read that other 3 vst will work but nothing for omni

and frend want to buy falcon with 2 packs or refx 4 with 3

will these work with keyboard ??

thanks

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,573 Expert

Yes they will if you get these compatibility libraries:

Both libraries support VST3 versions of the plugins

• zuzux

¸hmm so out of box is no go ??

for 800€ board i need to pay more for each vst wow

i think i will look other boards cause this one sux at this

• JesterMgee

Fair enough man, guess when you don't really understand something it can seem like it "sux"

It will work with ANY VST out of the box.... in regards to it will load and have the ability to control them if you spend time to make the mappings. If you want to browse presets and have things "auto mapped" then the VST developer has to make their plugins NKS compatible, or you can spend time doing it yourself or you can get a library such as that linked one whihc has all that done for you if you wanted it done for you. There is no "need" for it but usually people decide it is well worth it after figuring out how much time it saves, the whole benefit of this specific keyboard.

Sounds like you are after something more basic for yuour needs so just any generic MIDI keyboard will do the basics.

• zuzux

well this is basic midi keyboard compared to rest how i see it

look this what i find and it is free https://nektartech.com/omnisphere-nektarine-template/

nektar made one for there users and ni want full control and share of pie i guess ,and it is 50% percent cheaper ,so ni sux biiig time

so i will go for how u say basic keyboard that is better in any way then this thing ,looking my end and need omnisphare so t6 will be my next

• JesterMgee

fairenoughdudehopeitmakesyouhappy